Dream Team Coordinator: Tiffany Castillo (916) 224-1316 (text or call for any and all questions)
1. We Love God: We're passionate and expressive about our love for God. We lift our hands in worship, we sit toward the front on Sundays, we bring our bibles to church, we take notes from the message because we love God and his word. We activate our faith every time we set foot on campus at Providence, with GREAT expectation in worship.
2. We Love People: We always put others first. Our question to each other is always "how can I add value to you"...not me. We walk across the room to always help visitors feel welcome.
3. We pursue excellence: Not perfection. We focus on our task of set up and tear down as an act of worship unto God and an act of service to the people. Our quality of work speaks of our love for God and people.
4. We always choose joy: We're aware of our countinance and attitude..always.
5. We have fun: We celebrate each other, we laugh. We don't have to love God, love people, pursue excellence and choose joy....we get to. We don't have to celebrate each other...we get to!